Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 December 2014

I’m also supporting to Modiji


25th of December as good governance day

Friends, I’m also supporting to Modiji and wish that you’ll also support him – his great teachings.
We should celebrate our every day as ‘Diwali’.

We should celebrate our every day as ‘World Sanitation Day’.

We should follow to PM Narendra Modi

 

If you want that GOD arrived in your home and in your INDIA. You have to follow to Modi’s teachings.

Let Clean our country and welcome to our GOD.

I respected PM Narendra Modi , who teaches a great lesson of cleanness which we started to read from our primary classes.

He teaches us a way to welcome God, to welcome opportunities and to welcome success.

I obey to PM Narendra Modi  and wish to spread his message to everywhere.

Mr. Modiji is a great man - When he speaks, his every word awakes us.

   He is a man, who came in politics to make a ‘Jagrook Bharat’.

 

Jai Hind!

Jai Bharat!

Jai Modiji!

                     

·       Kusum Manjeshri

 



1 comment:

  1. I appreciate u... and I am also supporting Narendra bhai ji modi...

    ReplyDelete